Here at Pegram Builders, we know that having a beautiful porch can lead to unforgettable memories with family and friends. If you’ve been thinking about adding a porch to your home or upgrading your current porch, here are 5 inspiring ways to make the most out of this pleasant outdoor space.
- Bring the indoors outside. The easiest way to maximize comfort is by bringing elements of your interior decoration outside. Adding some comfortable seating with throw pillows, rugs, and cushions will brighten up the space and encourage you to slow down and relax.
- Choose effective lighting solutions. If your porch light is too harsh, consider adding string lights to give the porch a subtle glow without feeling like there’s a spotlight on you and your guests.
- Make sure there’s enough seating. A porch swing or a bench are popular options, but if you have limited space, you can add a couple of stools or folding chairs, so it won’t feel cramped.
- Go green. Take full advantage of the outdoors by adding greenery wherever you can. Placing a potted plant in the corner or a couple of succulents on an accent table will instantly create a cozier atmosphere.
- Expand your porch space. If you love entertaining and cooking outdoors, why not take your porch to the next level? Adding a built-in fire pit or outdoor kitchen could be the perfect way to spruce up your porch for many years to come.
Whether you want a luxurious porch with room for the whole neighborhood or a small, quaint area to unwind at the end of the day, contact us to learn how we can create the best porch for you.