If your basement is dark, damp, and mostly unused, you’ve probably thought about remodeling it. Here are some fun ways you can use your basement after our professional, results-oriented team at Pegram Builders finishes your remodel.
- Theater room—Does your family enjoy relaxing and unwinding together in front of a movie? Converting your basement into a theater room is an excellent way to create dedicated space for this favorite pastime.
- Game room—If you love competing against your friends and family members in card and board games, a game room may be just what your basement needs. Complete this space with plenty of seating and even a home bar for the ideal game spot!
- Craft room—If you’re a major crafter, you know how messy the creative process can be. Dedicate a space for all your crafts and supplies in your remodeled basement and let your creative juices flow!
- Guest room—Having friends and family come into town for a visit is always fun. Make your guests more comfortable during their next visit by using your renovated basement as a guest suite.
- Play space—Give your kids a dedicated space to have fun and run around, and get all their toys out of your living room, by remodeling your basement and turning it into a playroom.
- Rental unit—Add value to your home and establish a source of extra income by converting your basement into a rental space. We can remodel this space, so it includes bedrooms, a bathroom, and even a full kitchen.
- Home gym—Work on your fitness with the convenience of an at-home gym right downstairs in your basement. We can remodel your basement, so it becomes the perfect space for working out.