There are three options for purchasing a home. You can buy an already existing home, purchase a new construction spec home, or build and move in to a custom home. The many, many advantages of building and living in custom homes make them a great choice for almost everyone. The reasons we highly recommend building a custom home include:
- Personalization – Custom homes are completely personalized to fit your style because you pick everything out. Walking in to your new custom home will immediately feel like coming home.
- Customization – Custom homes are customized by you. You will get to pick out everything down to the tiniest details, including paint colors, cabinet hardware, doorknobs, and much more.
- Floorplan – You get to design the floorplan that will work best for you and your family. You won’t have to settle for a floorplan you don’t love when you choose to build a custom home.
- Location – When purchasing an already existing home, you may choose the home, but you may not love the location. Another benefit of a custom home is you get to choose where you want your new home to be built.
- Cost – Many may think that building a custom home is more expensive than building a non-custom home or buying an existing home, but this is not always the case. You get to choose where you want to spend your money and how much you want to spend.
Here at Pegram Builders, we feel that we can help you design, build, and move in to a home completely customized to you.