If you are building a deck, then we highly recommend that you look in to building a composite deck. Many homeowners are building composite decks because of the many benefits. Here are some of those benefits:
- Low-Maintenance – One of the great benefits of a composite deck is low maintenance. There is no need to sand, stain, or paint. The only maintenance will be a little soap and water if it starts to look dirty.
- Aesthetics – A composite deck is very attractive and can look very similar to wood. There are a wide range of colors and textures to choose from. There are also many deck accessories to make your deck project really pop.
- Durable – Composite decks are extremely durable. They won’t scratch, rot, warp, or splinter. Your composite deck will stay looking new and beautiful for decades.
- Value – Upfront, composite decks are more expensive than wood. But in the long run, you will make your money back because of the minimal upkeep and maintenance of composite decks.
- Environmentally Friendly – Composite deck materials are made from recycled products like reclaimed wood scraps and shopping bags.
The many wonderful benefits of composite decks make them the perfect product for your next deck project. We are confident that you will love the look, feel, and long life of your new composite deck. Here at Pegram Builders, we have over 18 years of combined experience installing decks. We are happy to answer all of your questions and provide you with a free consultation.